- http://terrycorwin.com/bed/o1sz9ws_m2Y The Barton Reading and Spelling System: Used for spelling and reading intervention. Adults and children with learning disabilities such as dyslexia, as well as struggling readers and spellers will benefit from this program.
- Learn More Guided Reading Intervention: We use a guided reading approach in addition to Barton when deemed necessary.
- linked here Instructional writing assistance: Students will learn the mechanics of writing including spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure. They will also master handwriting and the writing process which includes planning, revising, and editing one’s work.
- https://ilduomo.fr/31144-dte36093-best-paid-dating-sites.html TouchMath: Type of math instruction using a multi sensory approach designed for pre-K through third grade. This method uses auditory, visual and tactile strategies for understanding
- “The Ultimate Guide to Healthy "Home" Learning" Guide: This is the healthy foundational solution for parents, students, teachers and administrators and it aligns with any PK-12 Curriculum. Visit CorePurposeConsulting.com to learn more!